ANGERME released new profile pictures!

ANGERME released new profile pictures for their upcoming single!
The single will release on the 13th of december.
Let's have a look at the outfits!
Wada Ayaka & Nakanishi Kana
Both Dawa and Kana have the same color pattern in their outfits. Mustard colored bottoms and purple tops with blueish accents. I really love how Ayaka is making this outfits work. I am not a fan of her sleeves, but she looks like a model or someone in a piece of art. I actually quite like Kana's short. The stitching makes it look really nice on her and her hairstyle is beautiful!

Takeuchi Akari & Katsuta Rina
Take's outfit is terrible. I do not like the top at all and the bottems look like they were left over materials. Her hair however is the bomb!!! Rina looks like she came straight out of a Perfum MV. I love her hair like this and the dress is so flattering! 

Murota Mizuki & Sasaki Rikako
That smile on Muro! I love her top, it's really pretty and looks so good on her tiny body. The skirt is also nice, although I am not a fan of the top part. Rikako also looks like a moderl. The outfit she is wearing is really weird, so many different colors and pieces. She is really pretty, her outfit is not. 

Kamikokuryou Moe & Kasahara Momona
Kamiko looks really pretty, although I am not a fan of the black top. I do like the sleeves a lot and the skirt is also quite nice. Momona's dress is beautiful and looks really good on her. Some outfits make her look big, but this is so flattering and nice. If only they had let her hair down.

Funaki Musubu & Kawamura Ayano
Funaki's outfit is cute. I like how the top is sparkly and the skirt is really colorful. It's fits her so well and she looks so tiny. And her smile is so sweet. Kawamu's figure is to die for! And the skirt is so pretty on her. I am a big BIG fan of her beautiful hair!

Overall the outfits are less terrible than everbody has been saying. They are not beautiful or amazing, yet they are quirky and nice. Some girls actually have AMAZING outfits. I only really don't like Take's outfit, while others have remarks. I am looking forwards to the MV with these outfits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』