Juice=Juice released new profile pictures!

Finally, Juice=Juice released new profile pictures!
Juice=Juice will be releasing their 9th single on the 26th of May and it's called:
Jidanda Dance/Feel! Kanjiru yo
The new profile picture show us the casual outfits for Jidanda Dance!

Miyazaki Yuka
Who gave Yuka pants? I need to shake hands with that person, because she looks stunning. She has such great legs, give the girls pants and she looks sooo elegant. I love her hair and the shirt looks so good on her. Her soft and sweet side is right here.

Kanazawa Tomoko
I like this bohemian outfit. It looks good on kanatomoko and makes her look slender. I love her hair like this, but come on Kanatomo SMILE. The top is nice and I love the soft colors on her.

Takagi Sayuki
Not sure if I adore this look on Sayuki or if she looks like a rich tennis mom. Her hair is beautiful and her dress looks really cute on her. But that shirt over her shoulders.. Yes tennis mom. 

Miyamoto Karin
How is it that all the girls look more grown up and Karin looks younger than ever. Her outfit is cute, but boring. I am really happy her longer hair is back, so hide those sizzors from Karin. Cute outfit, but boring. Love the shoes.

Uemura Akari
I don't get it. Why is everybody in pastel and Akari looks like an Ice cream? The skirt looks really good on her. I am however no big fan of her shirt or earrings. Mmm why?

Overall
Yuka and Tomoko looks amazing. Sayuki's hair is to die for. Karin looks cute and Akari is an ice cream. This single will be interesting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』