C-ute released the covers for their last single!

C-ute released the covers for their last single! 
There will be seven different version, 3 regular editions, 3 limited edition and 1 special edition. 
Let's have a look at the different covers!

Limited A
Limited A is for To Tomorrow and features the girls in white outfits. It is such a lovely cover. I adore the individual pictures and they look like goddesses. I really like the lighting and the blue in the background. Urgh I love it so much, if this is a preview of the MV, I am excited. 

Limited B
I adore the red outfits, I adore this cover so much. I love the rain, their poses, the stage and the navy top. Gosh it's beautiful and look at all the sass! I am so looking forwards to Final Squall, it's gonna be awsome. 

Limited C
These outfits are not my taste, but it's nice. The girls look sassy and pretty. The shoes are awsome, the background was weird. Not to special, but nice I guess. The red lasers look a bit weird. 

Regular A 
Regular a is glorious. Look at those smiles and the wind in their hair and how light everthing is. Ah, this is what I wanna remember C-ute by. Being beautiful goddesses. Mai does still look like a grandma in this outfit. But Airi. Oh Airi.  So beautiful. And I am such a sucker for outside shots.

Regular B
I love the red outfits and I like the different pictures. I do think Nakky's picture is really weird in color compared to the other. Maimi looks amazing, while Mai looks a bit chubby (look at those baby cheeks <3). It's a nice cover, but it's a bit boring. 

Regular C
Oh this cover is nice. I like the amount of legs and I adore the background and setting. I really love their black outfits in contrast to the white background. Mai looks AMAZING, I think this is quite a cover for a regular cover!

Special Edition
It makes me really sad that they used these outfits for the special edition as the other two are so legendary. I do think this is quite a classic C-ute cover. Airi in center, all individual pictures photoshopped togheter. So C-ute. 

Overall
The idea of C-ute leaving is so sad. Limited A and B are perfect, they show C-ute so well and it makes me cry. I love those covers so much. I am looking forwards to their MV's. I need them. We need them! I do think these won't be the last covers we will see of C-ute. So let's look forwards to more covers (like a special album?)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Breaking] Wada Ayaka announces graduation

[BREAKING] Ogata Haruna announces graduation

[4/15] Katsuta Rina 1st Dvd announced『Rina to Rina』